Eco Tan Self-tanning products are really popular! Recently I had a few people asking me how should they apply the tanning products, how to tan like the experts and how to make it last longer. Here is the list of things showing you how to use Eco Tan products to get the BEST TAN EVER!
● First of all, Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!
But why? Exfoliating will expose a new layer of skin for the tanning lotion to adhere to. Without the exfoliation process, patches of dead skin will wear off, making your tan uneven.
But again why? Ok, if you understand how does sunless self tanning product work, you will then fully understand the importance of exfoliating.
The active ingredient in self tanning products is called DHA (dihydroxyacetone). When applied, DHA reacts with dead skin cells in surface to temporarily darken the skin. So if you exfoliate your skin 24-48 hours before you apply the tanning products, it will help you get rid of the uneven old dead skin cell in surface and reveal the younger and newer skin underneath.
● Choose the right Eco Tan Self- Tanning products to use.
Eco Tan Cacao Firming Mousse is an one hour instant self tan, it is a mousse you can use on your face and body, so It is suitable for girls who are time poor. You can wash it off after one hour if you want a light coffee complexion, you can leave it for up to 4 hours for a deep bronze.
Eco Tan Invisible Tan is an express self tanning creme suited for people with medium to olive skin tones. Each tub lasts probably about 5 full body tans. To get the best result, you can apply it after your shower at night on your dry skin and leave it on for 8 hours before you wash it off.
Eco Tan Winter Skin is a gradual tanning moisturier suited for fair to medium skin tones, it will build a honey glow after a few applications, you can keep applying every few days until you get the bronze you want. It can be used on borh your face and body. You can apply it on your dry skin and leave it on for at least 8 hours for it to develop.
Eco Tan Face Water is a gradual tanning toner that can be applied as a face toner. It is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin, but I love using it even I have normal skin type. you can apply it with a cotton pad on your face, neck and decolletage after cleaning your face, just like how you apply face toner. Leave on for 8 hours before you wash it off and you can apply twice weekly to get a natural looking glow.
● Patch Test: Everybody is different, you might allergic to some of the natural and oragnic ingredients Eco Tan uses. So after choosing the suitable eco tan tanning products, don't forget you always need to do a patch test before you actually use it on your whole body and face. I know you are super excited of using these beautiful products, but you don't know if your body chemistry likes it or not. So please do patch test.
● Apply as much tan as you would sunscreen to clean, dry skin for the best results. In circular motions, rub thoroughly and evenly into skin, making sure to cover all areas.
● Use the leftover product on your hands after applying to limbs to perfect the tan on your face and feet. Try to avoid applying tan on your heels.
● Wash your hands as well as you can to avoid looking like you’ve used fake tan. It is so important!
● Allow your skin to dry before getting dressed otherwise you could run the risk of staining your clothes or rubbing off your tan.
● Wait before showering to allow tan to develop. If you use Cacao Mousse, at least one hour, if you use winter skin, invisible tan and face water then at least 8 hours.
● Moisturise with Eco Tan Coconut Body Milk! This will keep your skin tanned for longer and singing with joy.
Hope you all find the right way to apply Eco tan organic self tanning products- like an expert! Want to check out more Eco Tan organic self-tanning products? Click Here.